Hello buddies! Today I gonna show you, how to install 1C client for users by SCCM.
The key feature of this deployment is knowledge of parameters that indicates to our installation, which components of program we want to install. I don’t want to describe all of them, we shall address only of those, that we will use at our deployment:
- TRANSFORMS – here we are adding packet with Russian language and transformation file (it is checking version of 1c. if the client and server versions do not match, it suggests restarting your computer to install the new version.)
- DESIGNERALLCLIENTS – All of 1C components. If it is not declared, next parameters will not apply.
- THICKCLIENT – I think we’re done here 😊
- THINCLIENTFILE – File variant
- THINCLIENT – And here 😊
- WEBSERVEREXT – Extension modules of Web-Server
- SERVER – Server of 1C
- CONFREPOSSERVER – Server with configurations
- CONVERTER77 – Base converter for 1C 7
- SERVERCLIENT – Administrating
- LANGUAGES – That’s the easiest parameter
Now, with this knowledge we can start our deployment.
Open our SCCM console :
Software Library-> Apllication -> Right Click -> Create Application
Then manually specify the application information :
In next two tabs you provide information and icon for this deployment, nothing special. In third tab choose : “Add new Dployment Type" and then again “Manually specify the deployment type information“.
Since we have already know all the parameters for msi, it will not be difficult for us to create the correct deployment for our client :
Full command will be :
msiexec /i “1CEnterprise 8.msi" /qn TRANSFORMS=adminstallrelogon.mst;1049.mst DESIGNERALLCLIENTS=1 THICKCLIENT=1 THINCLIENTFILE=1 THINCLIENT=1 WEBSERVEREXT=0 SERVER=0 CONFREPOSSERVER=0 CONVERTER77=0 SERVERCLIENT=0 LANGUAGES=RU
1049.mst file for Russian language. Provided by Windows Language Code Identifier
Finally, provide detection method with windows installer :
After that, finalize your creation by “next" mode. And don’t forget to distribute your content to DP and deploy it to necessary collections.
Hope that helps to you!