So, previously we have successfully installed Kasperskiy network agent. Let’s continue our automation, and install the client for users. First of all, you should create instalation package, I have told about that here.
When all preparations is done, go to SCCM console and create a new app :
Software Library -> Applications -> Create Application
Provide all information about your app in this tab :
If you want, add icon and fill information tabs about your app :
Create new deployment type :
Again check manually :
Add the name of your deployment type :
Now, we should create the silent instalation for kaspersky client. To achieve that, we have several parametrs :
- pEULA – acceptance of the End User License Agreement.
- pPRIVACYPOLICY – acceptance of Private Policy
- pKSN – agreement to participate in the Kaspersky Security Network
- pALLOWREBOOT – automaticall reboot of your PC if it necessary
- pSKIPPRODUCTCHECK – do not check compatibility with another installed antivirus software ( and it means that KES installation process will not try to remove that software)
Finnaly, our command :
setup.exe /pEULA=1 /pPRIVACYPOLICY=1 /pKSN=1 /pALLOWREBOOT=0 /pSKIPPRODUCTCHECK=1 /s
Next, we create detection rule by registry with version of KES :
The last option – Dependency. Choose here Kaspersky network agent,
so that it are installed in a pair. Or you can do it the other way around (in deployment type of Kasperskiy network agent, choose Kaspersky Endpoint Security).
Finally, distribute that app to all DP and deploy to specified group!